Young & Learning Saver's Club
Are you already starting to think about this Christmas, a birthday or special occasion? Start your Saver’s Club today with Young & Learning to spread the cost of owning one of our products today.
Join Young & Learning Saver’s Club to spread the cost of owning a Young & Learning product.
How it Works
Spread the cost of birthday or other celebrations by reserving a Young & Learning product today and paying the balance of instalments to spread the cost of owning the product you desire.
It all starts with as little as 10% of your balance being paid immediately, you must have paid your final balance within 12 months of the date of creation. You can pay as little or as much as you want during this period and frequency that works around your budget as long as the full balance is paid with in the 12 months. Products that are part of a Saver’s Club orders need to be treated differently by us, so please allow a minimum of 7 days for dispatch however emailing us with a specific date weeks in advance and your intention we will try our best to meet your needs.
1. Applies to all full-priced items found on the website (Cannot be used on sale items).
2. A non-refundable deposit of 10% per item is due immediately, and applies to any cancellation of a product, including return, subject to a 14 day grace period in place from the date of invoice.
3. Add your items to cart and use the code “SAVERSCLUB” which will reduce the cart total to the deposit total.
4. Please make sure you enter a valid e-mail address at checkout and pay the balance due.
5. A invoice will then be created for you and will be sent to the email provided at checkout. In the invoice you will find instructions on how to make the payments by instalments. This is manually generated, typically within 3-5 days.
6. The price at time of addition to list is final. No further discounts may be applied to the Saver’s Club.
7. Your balance is payable within 12 months of the date of creation. You can pay as little or as much as you want during this period and frequency that works around your budget.
8. This is currently for UK and Ireland residents only.
9. Full balance must be paid in full before goods are dispatched. Please e-mail [email protected] when your balance has been paid to let us know.
10. Partial dispatch is not available. All goods will be dispatched when the invoice is paid in full.
11. Any unpaid saver’s that have passed the due date may be cancelled. All efforts will be made to contact you before that happens.